Dear Aberdeen School District and Parents,
You can support public education and win $1,000 for your Aberdeen School District! An anonymous donor is offering $1,000 to the Mississippi public school whose supporters win our February promotion. Make sure Aberdeen School District gets plenty of entries - share this announcement with friends and family, your PTO, and on social media. To enter, parents, teachers, grandparents, and other supporters of Aberdeen School District will sign up to receive email notifications from The Parents' Campaign and provide Aberdeen School District and the Aberdeen Elementary, Belle/Shivers Middle School, or Aberdeen High School their support. The contest is open only to new online sign-ups from adults 21 years of age or older. Use this link to access the form and join the contest.
- The contest will run throughout the month of February, with an entry deadline of 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, February 28.
- The (one) winning school will be announced on Friday, March 3, 2023.
- Any adult age 21 or older is eligible to participate.
- Entry is via completion of an on-line sign-up form for email notifications from The Parents' Campaign.
- Only one sign-up per email address is allowed.
- Entry is open only to new sign-ups, but current email recipients can help build entries for your school by forwarding this to family and friends.
- An entrant may list all the Aberdeen Schools within our District, and each school will receive credit for the sign-up.
- Only Mississippi public schools are eligible to win the contest.
- There is no cost to participate.
- The winning school will have the highest ratio of sign-ups to school enrollment (number of sign-up forms that include the school's name divided by the school's 2022-2023 total enrollment as listed on MDE's web site).