Part 1: 

  1. Provide two proofs of residency. A current utility bill (within the last days) and either lease, deed, or homestead exemption.  Acceptable utility bills include a gas, electric, or sewage.

  2. What if I am living with someone else? Produce an affidavit which is a written agreement that will validate your residency. The forms can be picked up from the school. This form must be notarized.  The two proofs are still needed (utility bill and lease...). 

  3.  What if I am transferring from another district? Produce an official withdrawal form from the previous district. Provide the two proofs of residency.

All shot records are to be up to date, (all Prek/KG and incoming 7th graders).

Part 2: 

After the completion of the steps listed above, you will enroll your child online using the Active Parent Portal where your contact information will be entered. Our staff members will assist you with accessing the portal. Each child is given a unique code that changes each year. 

The school uses the Active Parent portal to communicate academic progress to families even before the distribution of official grading reports, (i.e, progress and report cards). 

We encourage you to use this portal daily, keeping up with your log in credentials is a great way to expedite the enrollment process for the years to come. 

We are so glad you chose us for your educational needs. 

Active Parent (Access your students academic progress year round).